Friday, October 14, 2011

Noodling

Good morning!

So, I've been having some really good conversations about creative topics (& passions, & getting out of our own way) with some folks, and I just wanted to noodle some creative projects.  Some of them are stuff that I need to finish because I'm committed and I have a deadline (sigh), and some are things that just sound fun:

I have to get DA stuff pulled together and done with.  That's the 22nd.  That's a thing I volunteered for.
I have to finish the Cassandra doll's clothes by Coronation.  that's the 4th.  That's a thing I volunteered for.

I want to build a scale model of an art nouveau inspired tiny house.

I want to make a steampunk (art nouveau) outfit.

I have leather.  I want to play with mask-making and leather carving.  Maybe even today. :)

I want to research/interview and write a history of the Crescent Kingdom.  This would mean interviewing as many dinosaurs as I can find (& coming up with interview questions in advance).  Also compiling existing written records including from the wiki and the KWH, various TI & CA issues, etc.  Maybe I'll do a smaller version of this for my Nanowrimo.

Time to act, to create instead of just sitting and waiting for creativity to find the time to find me.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: